There are a few things you can do to make Weight Loss easier.
- Eat Slowly
- Chew thoroughly
- Take breaks
- Drink a glass of water before eating
- Take a sip of water before every bite
- Rarely fill your plate twice (if so, take vegetables)
- Eat and drink regularly (small portions, 5 times a day)
- Drink coffee, (in moderate amounts). Studies show that the caffeine in coffee can boost metabolism by 3–11% and increase fat burning by up to 10–29%.
- Drink Green Tea – Though green tea contains small amounts of caffeine, it is loaded with powerful antioxidants called catechins, which are believed to work synergistically with caffeine to enhance fat burning.
- Use Smaller Plates – Using smaller plates has been shown to help some people automatically eat fewer calories.
- Eat and drink only, don’t do anything else while eating (Don’t eat in front of the TV)